Thursday, January 21, 2016

30 Day Writing Challenge 1 - 1/21/16: Zodiac

Your zodiac sign and does it fit you?

Scorpio and TO A TEE!

I have an entire Pinterest board called Scorpio Stuff and with well over 200 pins, yeah, I'd say it's something I've looked into.

I'm actually a Scorpio sun sign, Taurus moon and Sagittarius rising. The sun sign is supposedly your fundamental qualities; the moon is your emotional personality, and the ascendant (rising sign) is how you act in new situations. I can see some of that.

Scorpios are very guarded, naturally suspicious, terribly protective, and we'll hurt ourselves before we hurt you -- unless you cross us in such a manner that deserves unending fiery wrath. We love wholeheartedly but show it coolly until we're absolutely 100% certain that we can trust you. And while we have a reputation as the serial killers of the zodiac, nothing could be further from reality. We're actually incredibly nurturing and giving, especially if we've deemed you worthy of care.

Our coolness and detached demeanor is self-protection. If we decide to let you in the shell, then consider yourself lucky indeed. It is a privilege denied to many.......

Does it fit? Ask anyone. I've been called friendly and aloof by the same people. I've watched people scratch their heads to see my entire expression and modus operandi change when threatened.

So in short, yes, loves, I am totally Scorpio and wouldn't want it any other way......

No comments:

Post a Comment