Thursday, January 28, 2016

30 Day Writing Challenge 1 - 1/28/16: TOTALLY!

The word/phrase you use constantly

Hmm, there are lots of words and phrases that are in heavy rotation (so to speak) on my personal playlist. Several of them. I won't bother to write down here......

But I admit to a few that are probably holdovers from, oh, junior high school days.......
* totally
* awesome (probably used most of all)
* ohmigawd (yes, I realize that I'm sounding very much like a Valley Girl at this point)
* SERIOUSLY??? (most often said when the system at work begins to lock up or otherwise be uncooperative)
* that is SO me!
* truth! -- or -- preach!  (usually to agree with something)
* indeed. (Close tie with awesome for most used)

And the phrase I use most?

"Hi, this is Annette with the service center for your (make) printer, just wanted to let you know (nature of the call). Please call me at 800-xxx-xxxx extension yyyy and I'll be happy to get that information out to you or answer any additional questions."

#customerservice

No comments:

Post a Comment