Saturday, January 30, 2016

30 Day Writing Challenge 1 - 1/30/16: SQUEEEEE!

One Thing You're Excited For

Just in case you didn't see my Facebook or Twitter feeds yesterday......

I'M GONNA SEE PEARL JAM IN GREENVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, PJ isn't my very favorite Seattle band; that honor goes to Soundgarden. But (1) it's a 25th anniversary tour for Ten, the album that brought them to the world's attention; (2) I'll get to see Matt Cameron, their drummer, who is also the drummer for Soundgarden; (3) they're playing my town!!! They skipped Atlanta. They skipped other bigger cities and they picked Greenville. How could I say no??

And what made it even more squeee-able was that I got the tickets in less than 2 minutes, thanks to the Ticketmaster app and Apple Wallet. I also had the Ticketmaster site up on my PC and it was showing delays of 3 minutes, then 7 minutes. The little wheel-o-doom was still spinning and "please be patient" was still on screen and my transaction was done on the phone.

It's going to be an awesome show -- that much I know already! I cannot wait!!! Happy dance!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment